Now is the time to start planning ideas for your spring retail sales. Spring isn’t far away! It’s been a long, cold winter and spring can’t come fast enough! Just thinking about it could warm things up!
Ideas for spring! Here’s a good one. After such a cold winter, have a first day of spring sale! March 20th is the first day of spring so celebrate it with a great sale. March is also National Women’s History month. Google women’s history and choose a few great women in history. Find out their contribution and get creative. Think about how their contribution can fit into your business and then wrap a sale around it. Throw in some extras, whatever it takes to tie it together.
Next, April. April has a few holidays. Earth Day, Easter, Opening day for major league baseball. These are easy. Earth Day; tout all your green items. Make your sale about being eco-friendly. Easter, well Easter is easy. If you want to keep it more secular, bunnies, eggs, and the like for decorations and maybe do something different. Try a contest with customers like “guess the number of jelly beans in a jar” for an extra discount. Think outside the box. Baseball? Hit a home run with all kinds of fun ideas for sales and extras.
May starts out with Cinco de Mayo. Have a 5 sale. $5 items, or buy 5 get something free, or an extra 5% off. Maybe have a Cinco de Mayo trivia contest for extra discounts. May also has Mother’s Day. Have extras for each Mom that comes in, maybe a flower or a small gift. Discounts for gifts for mom. Mother’s Day in America was first recognized by Julia Ward Howe in her Mother’s Day Proclamation in 1870. Have some items on sale for $18.70, or give an 18.70% discount in honor of Mother’s Day.
Spring is a great time of year, so make it a great time for sales! There are many ideas for spring sales you can use.
Incoming search terms:
- spring sale
- spring sales contest ideas
- Spring Sales event themes
- Sales Contest Themes
- retail sales contest ideas
- retail sale images for spring sale
- retail and cinco de mayo
- march spring sale
- ideas for retail clothing spring sale
- IDEAS for decorating for a spring hospice sale
- Retail Behaving Badly – Not so Easy to Get Away with Anymore
- Retail Sales Success – How to Effectively Train Your Salespeople
- Cloud Based Retail Solutions for Training Your Sales Staff
- Retail Sales Training Tips – Focused Upselling
- Wireless and Telecommunications Sales Training – Customer Service on the Floor Tips